Hyden Slip and Fall Accident Attorney
Slip and fall accidents can lead to major injuries and tremendous medical bills. At Couch and Fugate, our Hyden slip and fall accident attorneys understand that these incidents often occur due to the careless or negligent actions of a property owner. If you have been injured in a slip and fall incident in Perry County, we have the resources necessary to investigate what happened, determine liability, and secure the compensation you are entitled to for your injuries and monetary losses.
Choose Couch and Fugate to handle your case
- The attorneys at Couch and Fugate have the resources necessary to conduct full investigations into slip and fall injury claims.
- We have multiple locations for your convenience, but we can also travel to you at your home or in the hospital, if necessary.
- Our Hyden slip and fall accident victims will not have to pay any legal fees until after we obtain the compensation they are entitled to.
Why do you need a slip and fall accident lawyer?
Slip and fall accident victims benefit from having an attorney by their side when trying to secure compensation for these injuries. Unfortunately, property owners often turn to sophisticated legal processes to deny these types of claims. A slip and fall accident lawyer in Hyden can use the firm’s resources to:
- Conduct a thorough investigation into the incident and obtain all evidence needed to prove liability.
- Ensure that their client is fully evaluated by a trusted medical professional who can assess their injuries and help calculate total losses.
- Vigorously negotiate with all parties involved, including aggressive insurance carriers and legal teams, to secure maximum compensation for their client.
How do slip and fall accidents occur?
The attorneys at Couch and Fugate regularly discover that slip and fall incidents are caused by the careless or negligent actions of property owners or their employees. Some of the most common causes of these incidents include the following:
- Recently mopped or waxed floors without a warning sign present
- Obstacles in pedestrian pathways
- Moisture collection on the floor caused by leaks
- Loose floorboards
- Loose carpeting or mats
- Defective or broken sidewalks
- Cords across pedestrian walkways
- Poorly maintained staircases
- Loose pavement or potholes in a parking lot
Additionally, we often find that property owners fail to properly train their employees to recognize and remedy slip and fall hazards, which significantly increases the dangers posed to guests or visitors.
Common slip and fall accident injuries
Unfortunately, slip and fall accidents can lead to severe injuries for visitors and guests. This can include, but is not limited to, the following:
- Severe sprains or strains
- Broken or dislocated bones
- Lacerations or puncture wounds
- Moderate to severe traumatic brain injuries
- Other types of spinal cord injuries
- Significant bruising
Contact a slip and fall attorney in Hyden today
If you or somebody you care about has been injured in a slip and fall accident caused by the negligent actions of a property owner in Perry County, turn to the team at Couch and Fugate today. We have the resources necessary to conduct a complete investigation into your case and help secure full compensation for your losses. Our team will work diligently to secure coverage of your medical bills, lost wages, out-of-pocket expenses, pain and suffering damages, and more. When you need a Hyden slip and fall accident attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case by calling (606) 672-7300.