London Personal Injury Attorney
An injury can affect every aspect of a person’s life, from their ability to carry out day-to-day activities to their ability to work. If you or somebody you care about has sustained an injury caused by the careless or negligent actions of another person in Laurel County, Kentucky, turn to the team at Couch and Fugate. Our London personal injury attorneys have extensive experience investigating these cases and securing full compensation on behalf of our clients.
Choose Couch and Fugate for help with your personal injury case
- The attorneys at Couch and Fugate have an established track record of success securing significant settlements and jury verdicts on behalf of injury clients in Kentucky.
- We deliver a client-centered approach to every case, which means we take the time to listen to the goals and needs of the injury victims who walk through our door.
- We take London personal injury claims on a contingency fee basis, which means our clients owe us no money until after we obtain the compensation they deserve.
What will a personal injury attorney do?
A personal injury attorney in London, Kentucky, will be an invaluable resource when you are pursuing a claim. Unfortunately, most injury victims do not have the financial ability to take on aggressive insurance carriers and at-fault parties. However, an attorney can use their resources to:
- Obtain all evidence needed to prove liability, including eyewitness statements, accident reports, video or photo surveillance, and more.
- Work with trusted medical and economic professionals to fully evaluate their clients and properly determine total economic losses.
- Negotiate with all parties involved to reach a fair settlement for their client while also preparing to take the case to trial, if necessary.
Types of personal injury cases we handle in London, Kentucky
The attorneys at Couch and Fugate have extensive experience handling complex injury claims throughout eastern Kentucky. Our team regularly investigates the following types of incidents on behalf of clients:
- Vehicle accidents
- Dog bite incidents
- Premises liability claims
- Slip and fall incidents
This is not a complete list of the types of cases that we handle, and we strongly encourage you to call our offices so we can arrange for a free consultation on your specific situation.
Additionally, our wrongful death attorneys in London, Kentucky are standing by to help personal representatives and family members of those who have lost their lives due to the careless or negligent actions of other individuals, companies, or entities.
Time limit to file a personal injury claim in London, Kentucky
We encourage our clients to be mindful of the timelines in place for filing these claims. The Kentucky personal injury statute of limitations is one year from the date the injury occurs. Failing to file a claim within this one-year period will result in the claim being dismissed, and the injury victim will be unable to recover the compensation they deserve. Additionally, the wrongful death statute of limitations in Kentucky is also one year.
Contact a London, KY personal injury lawyer today
If you or somebody you care about has sustained an injury caused by the careless or negligent actions of another individual or entity in Laurel County, let the team at Couch and Fugate help you today. Our attorneys have extensive experience investigating complex injury claims throughout eastern Kentucky, and we know what it takes to determine liability and stand up to aggressive insurance carriers and at-fault parties. When you need a London personal injury attorney, contact us for a free consultation of your case.