Free Consultation 888-4-CARWRECK

Hyden Personal Injury Attorney

If you have been injured due to an incident caused by the careless or negligent actions of another individual, business, or entity, you deserve to be compensated. Injury victims have to contend with pain and suffering, medical bills, lost income, as well as various other out-of-pocket losses.

At Couch and Fugate, our goal is to help you secure compensation in these cases. Our Hyden personal injury attorneys have the experience and resources necessary to fully investigate your claim, determine liability, and secure full compensation for your losses. We refuse to back down from aggressive insurance carriers or well-funded at-fault parties as we work to ensure you receive fair treatment.

Why choose Couch and Fugate?

  • The attorneys at Couch and Fugate provide every personal injury client with personalized attention for their case. We want to know what your goals are so we can provide the help you need.
  • Our attorneys have an extensive track record of success securing compensation for our clients through settlements with insurance carriers as well as successful jury verdicts.
  • We take Hyden personal injury claims on a contingency fee basis, which means that our clients will not pay a dime until after we obtain the compensation they need.

How will an attorney help your case?

The role of a personal injury attorney is multi-faceted. Although insurance carriers and at-fault parties have the resources to push back against most injury claims, when you work with a skilled Hyden personal injury lawyer, you will be leveling the playing field. An attorney can:

  • Conduct a complete investigation into the incident and gather all evidence needed to prove liability.
  • Enlist the assistance of trusted medical and economic experts to help evaluate their clients in order to calculate the total expected expenses.
  • Vigorously negotiate with insurance carriers and at-fault parties in order to recover full compensation.
  • Prepare to take the case to trial, if necessary to ensure their client is treated fairly.

Types of personal injury claims our attorneys handle

The attorneys at Couch and Fugate have extensive experience handling a variety of types of injury claims in and around Hyden, Kentucky. Some of the most common claims that we handle include injuries caused by the following:

  • Car accidents
  • Premise liability incidents
  • Slip and fall accidents
  • Dog bite incidents

This is certainly not an all-inclusive list of the types of cases that our attorneys handle. We encourage you to reach out to our team today for a free consultation so we can help determine the best path forward for your case.

Additionally, our compassionate team regularly helps family members and personal representatives of estates handle wrongful death claims. If you have lost a loved one due to the careless or negligent actions of another individual, we are standing by to help you pursue your claim in civil court.

Time limit to file a Hyden personal injury claim

We recommend that you get started on your case as soon as possible. The Kentucky statute of limitations for personal injury claims and wrongful death claims are both one year from the date of injury or death. This means that claims that are not filed within this one-year period will likely be dismissed by the court, leaving victims and family members unable to recover the compensation they are entitled to.

Contact a Hyden personal injury attorney today

If you or somebody you care about has been injured due to the careless, negligent, or intentional actions of another individual or entity in Perry County, turn to the team at Couch and Fugate for help today. Our attorneys have a track record of success helping injury victims throughout eastern Kentucky secure the compensation they need. Let us use our resources to investigate your claim and determine liability so we can ensure you are treated fairly. When you need a Hyden personal injury attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case by calling (606) 672-7300.