London Premises Liability Attorney
The last thing you expect when you go onto another person’s property is that you will sustain an injury. Unfortunately, there are times when the careless or negligent actions of property owners lead to severe injuries for guests and visitors. At Couch and Fugate, our team is standing by to help when you need a London premises liability attorney. We have years of experience helping clients throughout Laurel County obtain full compensation after sustaining an injury caused by another party. Let us get to work on your behalf immediately.
Choose Couch and Fugate for help with this case
- The attorneys at Couch and Fugate have decades of legal experience handling complex premises liability claims throughout Kentucky.
- We have the resources necessary to fully investigate every claim that we handle, and we have a track record of success standing up to aggressive insurance carriers.
- Our London premises liability clients will not have to worry about paying any legal fees until after we obtain the compensation they are entitled to.
Why do you need a premises liability attorney?
A premises liability lawyer in London, Kentucky, will be an invaluable asset for your claim. An attorney can bring the full resources of their office to stand against aggressive insurance carriers and at-fault parties. An attorney will be responsible for:
- Uncovering all evidence needed to prove liability, including photo or video surveillance, eyewitness statements, property owner safety history records, accident reports, and more.
- Ensuring that their client is evaluated by a trusted medical professional who can help determine the total expected losses.
- Negotiating with every party involved, including aggressive insurance carriers, to ensure that their client receives full compensation.
How do premises liability cases arise in London, Kentucky?
At Couch and Fugate, our attorneys understand that premises liability cases can occur anywhere that guests and visitors have a right to be. We regularly help clients who sustain injuries at the following locations:
- Office buildings
- Parking lot structures
- Shopping malls
- Grocery stores
- Private homes
Property owners have a duty to ensure the safety of their guests and visitors, but there are various ways that careless or negligent actions can lead to significant patron injuries. Our attorneys regularly help clients who are injured due to the following:
- Slip and fall incidents
- Swimming pool or hot tub incidents
- Dog bite or animal attack incidents
- Faulty staircases, elevators, or escalators
- Inadequate security
- A failure to inspect and maintain the premises
Regardless of how a premises liability injury occurs, it is crucial that victims understand that they have a limited amount of time to file a lawsuit in order to recover the compensation they need. The Kentucky personal injury statute of limitations is one year from the date an injury occurs. This means that victims have a one-year window with which to file a lawsuit against the alleged negligent property owner.
Call a London premises liability lawyer today
If you or somebody you care about has sustained an injury caused by the careless or negligent actions of a property owner in Laurel County, the attorneys at Couch and Fugate are ready to help. We have the resources necessary to conduct a complete investigation into your claim in order to determine liability for what happened. Our goal is to secure full coverage of your medical bills, lost wages, out-of-pocket expenses, pain and suffering damages, and more. When you need a London premises liability attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case by calling (606) 672-7300.